Returns & Exchanges
1. All the products eligible for return, can be returned within 15 days of you receiving them. Sarees, Dupattas, Sale & Customised items are not eligible for returns.
2.Kindly write to email@example.com if you wish to return. Once the request is approved, HandsofIndia team will arrange for a return pick-up if your pin code is covered by Fedex. If not, you will be required to ship it back to us.
3. HandsOfIndia offers "free return" to first-time buyers only. As we are a small artisan enterprise, shipping and forwarding charges will be deducted for returns on subsequent purchases. Call at 080-47104740/write at firstname.lastname@example.org to know about charges.
5. In case you are returning due to size issues, kindly note that all our products come with generous margins and double stitching and can be easily altered.
6.If your package arrives in a damaged condition, please DO NOT accept the package. In case someone did accept it, kindly email us a photo of the damaged product at email@example.com within 48 hours. Mention your order number and do write ITEM DAMAGED in the subject line and we will get in touch with you immediately.
7. In case the embroidery/patch colour runs onto the fabric, HandsOfIndia considers it as an inherent defect in the product and provides a 6 month free-return guarantee for the same.
8. All returns are at the discretion of HandsOfIndia.